Utah Battle Circuit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team LoRAPtaIL looking for new members

Go down

Team LoRAPtaIL looking for new members Empty Team LoRAPtaIL looking for new members

Post  VANDL Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:22 am

Hey fellow league players, anyone interested in joining a team for ULB season 2? (utah lol battles) I have 2 other friends of mine who are probably going to be in the team as well. We currently have an ap mid (Salvantis) an AD carry (uberpwnzor9001) and a solotop/jungler (vandesdelca70). If anyone is interested in filling solotop, jungle, or support roles, contact me ingame as Vandesdelca70 or contact Salvantis. The three of us currently average 1600 ELO and are hoping to play with people who have some understanding of the game competitively

VANDL

Back to top Go down

Team LoRAPtaIL looking for new members Empty Re: Team LoRAPtaIL looking for new members

Post  VANDL Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:23 am

IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ONE OF US ADD US ON LEAGUE AS I WILL NOT BE CHECKING BACK HERE.

VANDL

Back to top Go down

Team LoRAPtaIL looking for new members Empty Re: Team LoRAPtaIL looking for new members

Post  MgC Medio Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:28 pm

So what is going on in the Utah league scene? I don't see much in the way of organizing aside from this, and unfortunately this seems very dead. East and West coast can't have all the success can they?!

MgC Medio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down