Utah Battle Circuit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lacking 30s/Ranked Experience.... :(

4 posters

Go down

Lacking 30s/Ranked Experience.... :( Empty Lacking 30s/Ranked Experience.... :(

Post  Coldain(Ether820) Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:28 pm

From what I've looked at the majority of the Utah LoL players aren't summoner level 30 yet and if they are they don't have much (if any) ranked experience. I would like to play with some people from Utah who are more prepared for competitive play.

I live in South Weber (pretty much Ogden).

Coldain(Ether820)

Back to top Go down

Lacking 30s/Ranked Experience.... :( Empty Re: Lacking 30s/Ranked Experience.... :(

Post  ohlookyhere Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Ranked experience is a joke when people still troll Evelynn with revive/rally at 1800 elo

True story

ohlookyhere

Back to top Go down

Lacking 30s/Ranked Experience.... :( Empty LFG as Well

Post  Nnem Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 am

I'll play with ya, we are always looking for more people.

I am lvl 30, 900ish normal wins, with only 1350 ranking right now (I don't play ranked due to not having ppl to play with).

Nnem

Back to top Go down

Lacking 30s/Ranked Experience.... :( Empty Re: Lacking 30s/Ranked Experience.... :(

Post  vandesde Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:47 am

I'd be happy to play with you as well, I've only played 7 ranked games but want to play more.

Usrn=Vandesdelca70

vandesde

Back to top Go down

Post  SafetyX Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:37 am

Well, Coldain, you have to remember a few things. This is the first tournament from UtahLoL, thus the name isn't out there yet. Second off, it is just a fun tournament with no crazy huge prizes to compete for (which is totally fine with me). A lot of people joined it just to have fun.

But in reality, there actually is some pretty good competition. I mean look at BSU, JR, RwH, and TFB to name a few. I am actually impressed at how many good players are registered for this tourney. Just remember it is just starting out and word about it isn't all over quite yet.

SafetyX

Back to top Go down

Lacking 30s/Ranked Experience.... :( Empty lvl 30 ranked team

Post  spicydonuts Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:36 am

hey, i just joined, referred by a friend. i'm in the same position as some of you here, lvl 30 but don't have enough 30 friends to practice a a real team in ranked. if anyone has room or wants to start a team, i'd love to join. i'll play any role : ]

spicydonuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum